Welcome to this charming, light-filled home set in the well-established community of Saybrooke Oaks, just off of Mid-County Highway in Gaithersburg so close to schools, parks, shopping centers and other conveniences.
This “Saltbox” home, with its gabled-roof and two stories in front and one in the rear, offers privacy, as it sits at the end of a private drive and is among mostly other saltbox houses on the block. Mature trees line the neighborhood that’s so pretty this time of the year!
Updates abound in the 5-bedroom, 2.5-bath home, including new floor-to-ceiling picture windows, high-end kitchen appliances and new sump pump and insulated garage doors. Hardwood floors are featured throughout most of the main level and along the stairs and in upstairs hallway.
Year built: 1988
Lot size/living area: .158 acre/2,708 SF
Estimated taxes: $5,424
Schools: Gaithersburg ES, Gaithersburg MS, Gaithersburg HS
* New floor-to-ceiling windows in LR and new insulated garage doors
* New light fixtures in front
* New Samsung ‘Smart’ stainless-steel refrigerator and stove
* New sump pump and exterior trim paint
* Updated kitchen cabinets and interior door knobs
* Window blinds convey
* Partially-fenced backyard with landscaping all around property
* Easy Breeze air system in basement
* Quarterly HOA dues cover communities amenities including pool access
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing, please contact me.